Terms & Conditions
Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. On booking online or signing our booking form when making reservation over the phone or by email, you are deemed to have read and accepted our Booking Conditions and are accepting the terms of these conditions on behalf of all persons in the party
These terms and conditions constitute an agreement with Visit Halong Vietnam (a division of Vietnam Tourism). By entering the site you accept these terms and conditions.
Tour prices are net price and quoted in American dollar per person
2. Payment Method
a / Payment via Onepay System
b / Bank Transfer:
Fees are charged to the Customer. You will find below the bank details of Vietnam Tourism:
c / Payment via Western Union
Use our following information:
And send us the MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) and PIN (if needed) after your sending money.
3. Included in quoted programs:
- Fully guided sightseeing as noted in the itinerary (including all entrance fees)
- Junk Cruise Reservation at passenger's requests.
4. Deposit and Cancellation
Deposit can be settled via one of our payment method above.
- Cancellation by customer will be charged as follow:
- Cancellation by Vietnam Tourism
The contract between the services rendered by Vietnam Tourism may be canceled by us for reasons related to a situation of force majeure, political, health, natural disaster, plane, etc.. In all such instances of cancellation, registrants are fully reimbursed, but can not claim any compensation.
5. Final Payment
For your convenience, the balance shall be settled in Hanoi by either Cash or Credit Card.
Normally before departure, our Cruise specialist will meet you at your convenience time for tour briefing and settle the balance.
Vietnam Tourism is committed to supporting the highest standards for the Vietnam Tourism Handling of Personal Information. We recognise that some visitors to our web site may have concerns about the information they provide to us and how we treat that information.
Voucher will be issued after the booked trip is confirmed and deposit is completed. A service voucher will be sent by email/fax to passenger.
- Vietnam Tourism undertakes to provide to the Customer for all services mentioned in the quote / contract given by Vietnam Tourism.
- During the course of the trip, the Customer must comply with the regulations announced by the guide or by the responsible service provider.
- Anything that happens outside the program or contract awarded is not the responsibility of Vietnam Tourism.
- Vietnam Tourism is responsible to the Customer as an intermediary between the client and various service providers (planes, hotels, transport, restaurants, boats ...) Vietnam Tourism must in all cases do its best to satisfy the customer, but should not be confused with these various services, which in any event, retain their own responsibility.
Both parties undertake to achieve the above clauses. In case of problems, they agree to seek an amicable solution unu hope, cooperation and mutual respect. In the event such negotiation and mutual understanding would fail, discussions, claims or disputes will be finally settled by arbitration through the Vietnam International Arbitration Center (viac) to the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI ) of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. All claims must be submitted to our office in Hanoi by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within 30 days after the end of services, Vietnam Tourism not take any responsibility for complaints received more than 30 days after the end of services.
All confirmations are generally confirmed by return email/fax within 24 hours.
* More question, please Contact Us