Floating market in Halong Bay
Fresh fruits and vegetables such as pineapple, banana,dragon fruit, water melon, yam, and cabbage are the dominant goods at these floating market in Halong Bay.
Halong Bay is one of the Natural World Heritage sites and the Vietnam top’s attraction, which situated in the North-East region of Vietnam, Halong Bay is a bay in the Gulf of Tonkin comprised of regions of Halong City, the township of Cam Pha, and a part of the island district of Van Don. Halong Bay borders Cat Ba Island in the southwest, the East Sea in the east, and the mainland.
The floating market usually starts at 4 or 5 in the morning before dawn and ends when the sun rises high at 9 or 11am. Fresh fruits and vegetables such as pineapple, banana,dragon fruit, water melon, yam, and cabbage are the dominant goods at these floating market.
These are some pictures of the floating market in Halong Bay:
Why travelers choose us?
- 1. We are Official Paryner of all Luxury Halong Bay cruise.
- 2. BEST PRISE, Save MONEY, Save TIME, Booking Directly.
- 3. More 5 YEARS experiences with Luxury Halong Bay cruise.
- 4. Low price gurantee + SPECIAL PROMOTION and No Hidden Costs.
- 5. Office in Hanoi and Halong bay - 100% Travelers are Satifactory.
We promise Best price & service guarantee
- No hidden fees, no extra costs
- Easy and safe payment
- Minimize your costs
- 24h working, fast response
- More flexibility to change